We provide the following appliance circuit services:
- Appliance circuits installed
- 120 volt circuits installed
- 240 volt circuits installed
- Relocation of existing circuits and outlets
- EV (electric vehicle) charger circuit
- Spa and hot tub circuits and hook ups
- Laundry circuit
- Range or cooktop circuit
- Holiday lighting circuit
- Circuits for workbench convenience outlets
- Bathroom hair dryer circuit
- Portable space heater circuit
- Radiant floor heating circuit
- Air conditioner circuit
- Microwave circuit
- Pool circuits
- Patio heater circuits
- Garage freezer circuit
- Treadmill & gym equipment circuits
- Water heater circuits
- Conversion of a 220 volt circuit and outlet to 110 volt
- Wall heater circuit
- Motorized gate circuit
New electrical circuits can alleviate existing over loaded electrical circuits. They can also provide power to new appliances and equipment.
Installing a new appliance circuit requires a circuit breaker to be installed in an electrical panel and new wiring taken from that circuit breaker to the location or appliance that would require the circuit. This work requires a licensed electrician that is knowledgeable in sizing the wiring and circuit breaker for the load required and proper installation of the wiring.
Replacing an electric range or cook top with a gas unit? We can convert your 220-volt circuit to a 110-volt circuit. Conversions from a 3-prong to a 4-prong outlet for your electric clothes dryer.
“Electrician San Diego” has over 40 years of proven electrical experience and can quickly determine the best and most cost-effective approach for installing your appliance and electrical circuits.